The following is additional information provided by Oracle... These are the business questions that can be answered from this (these) subject area(s) contained in this rule:
• How many languages are required for all jobs?
• What are the career preferences of the workers?
• What are the competency strengths and weakness in the organization?
• Who are the high-potential workers who have a high risk of loss by department?
• What are the rows, columns and the corresponding values of a specific User-Defined Table?
• What are the various User-Defined Tables defined in Fusion HCM?
• What are the predefined content items?
• What are the attributes of the content types?
• What are the predefined content types?
• What are the work requirements for a job?
• Which jobs require certifications?
• How many workers have high, medium, or low potential for a particular manager, department, grade, or
• What are the workers competencies by business unit, job function and location?
• What are the predefined rating models and rating levels?
• What are the active or inactive job profiles?
• What are the various competencies required for a position and what are the target levels for the competencies?
• What are the job profiles associated with a specific job or position?