The following is additional information provided by Oracle... These are the business questions that can be answered from this (these) subject area(s) contained in this rule:
• What are the various talent pools that are created in the organization by Job, Grade, and positions?
• What is the calibrated score of worker in talent assessment areas of potential and performance?
• What are the rows, columns and the corresponding values of a specific User-Defined Table?
• What are the various User-Defined Tables defined in Fusion HCM?
• What is the count of workers in the 9 box grid of performance versus potential?
• Is the workers impact of loss correlated to the calibrated performance or potential rating?
• Can I report on the assessment details of the workers by all the participants in the talent review meeting?
• What percentage of workers have completed vs not completed the tasks assigned to them in the organization?
• Can I report on the various tasks and the assignment counts of these to the workers for a specific talent review
• Can I report on the worker profile items like competencies, degrees, certifications etc along with the workers
assessment of potential, performance ratings?
• What is the impact of loss and risk of loss of a worker?
• Who are the various workers in a given talent pool?
• What is the trend of the talent review assessment scores of the worker by last 3 years?