The following is additional information provided by Oracle... These are the business questions that can be answered from this (these) subject area(s) contained in this rule:
• What are the various time card periods setup in the organization?
• Which projects had the maximum billable hours over the last few years?
• Which business units have maintained a ratio of 90 percent and above in submitting their time cards
• What are the rows, columns and the corresponding values of a specific User-Defined Table?
• What are the various User-Defined Tables defined in Fusion HCM?
• What percentage of the workers have created time cards for a specific period?
• What are the various collection devices and their corresponding events?
• How many change audit entries resulted from deleted entries?
• What is the breakdown of the various hours reported in the time cards like reported, absence, labor, overtime
• What is the ratio of processed to reported time cards? What percentage of reported hours were approved as
• What is the percentage of hours reported by various time collection devices in the organization?
• How many entries contain change audit information?
• What are the current and previous entry values associated with a change audit entry?
• What percentage of the reported hours were processed and transferred to payroll during the last two years?
• What is the trend of the time cards created and submitted over the last 5 years?
• What are the various repeating time period types setup?