The following is additional information provided by Oracle... These are the business questions that can be answered from this (these) subject area(s) contained in this rule:
• What is the summary of validation errors for a general ledger accounting period that need to be reviewed prior to the general ledger accounting period close for receipt accounting?
• What is the ledger amount by line type for receipt account distributions?
• What are the transaction details for the transactions that are not processed or interfaced to receipt accounting for a general ledger accounting period?
• What is the purchase order receipt transaction amount by receipt account distribution and receipt accounting transaction details?
• Which receipt accounting transactions are not accounted or transferred to the general ledger for a general ledger accounting period?