The following is additional information provided by Oracle... These are the business questions that can be answered from this (these) subject area(s) contained in this rule:
• What is the trend of performance rating for a worker over successive years?
• Which Department is doing well overall in performance check-in and which department managers need training?
• What percentage of workers have had a feedback requested by their managers?
• List all the feedback request templates with their status
• Which documents exist that are no longer eligible?
• Which workers have completed a performance evaluation for a performance document period?
• How many evaluations are participants asked to participate in, who have responded and who have not?
• What are the questions posed and answers provided by various participants?
• What are the rows, columns and the corresponding values of a specific User-Defined Table?
• What are the various User-Defined Tables defined in Fusion HCM?
• What is the performance document status including no status for missing documents for performance
documents managed by eligibility?
• Who are the various participants in a workers performance evaluation?
• What is the minimum and maximum performance ratings distribution for a performance document?
• What percentage of eligible workers have not created the performance document for the appraisal period?
• How many workers rated themselves lower or higher than the manager or other participants?
• What is the average rating for a worker over time, across all participants?
• What are the counts of performance tasks by statuses for a performance document period name?
• What are the various tasks for performance documents and what status are they in?
• Which eligible workers have not had a check in yet for the review period?
• How many feedback requests were created for a worker in a specific time period (month,quarter,year)?
• What is the actual distribution of the performance rating for a performance document period vs. the targeted
• Which performance document review periods have their actual rating distributions fall within the target rating
• What are the ratings and comments provided by manager, worker and other participants?
• Who by role and name owns a task and what is the status of the task?
• Which manager/worker had no performance check-in meetings in a specific time period (month,quarter,year)?
• How many check-ins a worker/manager have had in a specific time period (month, quarter, year)?
• What is the percentage of appraisal documents by various statuses for the selected review period?
• What is the total number of tasks for a worker?
• Which tasks were bypassed or reset and who bypassed or reset it?
• What is the rating model used for each performance document evaluation?
• Which workers have completed performance evaluation for a performance document period?
• What is the total number of eligible workers that can create the check ins?