The following is additional information provided by Oracle... These are the business questions that can be answered from this (these) subject area(s) contained in this rule:
• What portion of transactions is made up of invoices, credit memos, chargeback, or debit memos?
• Which suppliers have invoices frequently put on a particular hold?
• What is the total amount of transactions for a specific customer?
• What approval actions are applied to an invoice?
• What is the total amount of all transactions for the period by business unit?
• Which transactions affect the customer open balance for collections purposes, but not the general ledger
• Which invoices for a particular business unit, supplier, and supplier site have a specified approval status?
• What are the details for an invoice including related purchase order, amounts, and payment details?
• Which invoices or invoice lines are placed on hold?
• Which invoices are currently on hold and are preventing period close?
• Which invoices are currently pending approval?