The following is additional information provided by Oracle... These are the business questions that can be answered from this (these) subject area(s) contained in this rule:
• For each budget account within a control budget, which transactions had funds checked or reserved for a selected budget date range?
• What control budgets are defined in the system for each ledger and project?
• Which transactions make up the outstanding commitment or obligation balance for a selected budget period?
• Who is the budget manager for the control budget?
• What is the outstanding commitment or obligation balance for a selected budget period?
• What are the characteristics (control level, status, source budget type, etc.) of the control budget?